A delicious meal toper formulated to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis, joint pain, and improving mobility in all dogs & cats.
FlexJoint daily meal topper is a veterinary-developed supplement for the aid in hip and joint relief in all dogs. Its unique bottle and nozzle make it easy to evenly administer the FlexJoint powder onto your pet's kibble or wet food.
- A synergistic combination of New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel with Glucosamine to provide advanced relief from debilitating arthritic symptoms in dogs.
- Green Lipped Mussel is the supplement of choice for inflammation reduction and joint function
- Glucosamine provides the nutritional components for joint function and repair
- Flavored with Australian kangaroo meat, microfined for excellent application and palatability
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
|Before use: Gently shake bottle, then aim nozzle in bin and pump 3-5 times to prime pump with correct dose of powder. Once primed, aim nozzle at food and dispense pumps as per directions below. Gently shake before each use.|
|Starting Dose: Spray food with 1 pump of flexjoint per 11 lbs of bodyweight once daily for the first 4 weeks. 50g package contains approx 200 pumps.|
|Maintenance Dose: After the first 4 weeks, spray food with 1 pump of flexjoint per 11 lbs of bodyweight once every second day.|
|Note: Dogs of a breed with predisposed joint problems may be provided with the maintenance dose from any age.|
Active Ingredients (Per Pump)
|250mg/g Green lipped mussel|
Other ingredients: dextrose, kangaroo meat.
Size Per Bottle
50 g (1.75 oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.