For the treatment of infections caused by Doxycycline susceptible organisms in dogs and cats, including skin infections, respiratory infections and genitourinary infections.
- Easy to administer tablets make treating your cat or dog a breeze
- Excellent product against respiratory infections
- Contains 50mg Doxycycline hydrochloride
- Formulated by vets for your pets!
- Proudly made in Australia; imported
|Initial dose: 1 tablet per 22lb of body weight (5mg/2.2lb), followed by 2 doses of ½ tablet per 22lb (2.5mg/kg) at 12 hourly intervals and then;|
|Maintenance dose: ½ tablet per 22lbs once daily.|
|Give with food or immediately following feeding. Continue therapy for 48 hours after symptoms have subsided.|
20, 50, and 100 tablets
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.