Terramycin Ophthalmic (eye) Ointment contains Oxytetracycline HCI and is one of the most versatile broad spectrum antibiotic eye ointments for multi-species pets such as dogs, cats, rats, and reptiles. It can be used in superficial eye infections such as conjunctivitis, keratitis, 'one eye colds', corneal ulcer, and blepharitis in pets. It's effectiveness in the treatment of infections due to gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, both aerobic and anaerobic, make this product one of the most popular superficial antibiotic treatments.
- Excellent product against numerous types of eye infections and other superficial wounds
- A safe and effective multi-species formula; can be used on dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, horses, and birds
- Ointment is easy to apply and does not stain or damage surfaces or clothes
- Offers no serious side-effects except (in few cases) minor, temporary stinging on some animals
Each gram contains 5 mg of oxytetracycline hydrochloride and 10,000 units of polymyxin B as a sulfate
Directions for Use
Apply 2-4 times to the eye, or other infected, superficial area, daily until the condition is gone.
1/8 oz tube
* Disclaimer: This product is for domestic pets only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.