Replicates the natural diet of insects by providing high levels of protein and viable source of essential vitamins & minerals for optimum nutrition.
Ectotherm Insect Food aims to replicate the natural diet of insects and by providing high levels of protein, along with the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimum nutrition. In addition to increasing the nutritional value of feeder insects, Insect Food also helps to increase the productivity of breeder colonies. Extrusion cooking is used to help improve the nutrient absorption and palatability of the product. Insect Food is recommended as a complete diet for crickets, mealworms, woodies, cockroaches, and any other insects.
- replicates the natural diet of insects
- contains high levels of protein with essential vitamins and minerals
- extruded to improve nutrient absorption and palatability
- increases the productivity go breeder colonies
- formulated by vets
- proudly made in Australia; imported
Provide Insect Food freely to insect colonies as the primary food source.
For mealworms, add approx. 1g (1 rounded scoop) of Insect Food per 100g of bran substrate.
Wheat, lucerne, corn, fish meal, vegetable oil, wheat gluten, beef meal, soy protein isolate, natural organic acid, choline chloride, canthaxanthin, Essential amino acids (lysine, methionine, and threonine), Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H and K) and Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).
Min Crude Protein 30.0%
Max Fibre 6.0%
Min Crude Fat 5.0%
Max Salt 0.5%
100g (3.5 oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.