HFT Ezybones gives your dog protection from fleas and tapeworms by killing all stages of tapeworm and breaking the flea’s life cycle by preventing the development of eggs and larvae. HFT Ezybones also protects from heartworm. Carefully formulated by vets for your pets, HFT Easybones will help keep your dog clear of parasites for years to come.
- Offers protection from fleas (and their larvae), tapeworm and heartworm
- Suitable for all dogs over 6 weeks of age
- Contains Lufenuron, Praziquantel, and Ivermectin-- which are all very effective and have a high safety margin
- Easy to eat treat is enjoyed by dogs of all ages
- Developed by Australian vets for your pets
- Proudly made in Australia
HFT Ezybones for Small Dogs
Give one HFT Ezybone per 8-22 lbs of body weight monthly or at veterinary direction.
HFT Ezybones for Med/Lg Dogs
26-49 lbs - 1 x HFT Ezybones monthly or at veterinary direction
50-99 lbs - 2 x HFT Ezybones monthly or at veterinary direction
101-132 lbs - 3 x HFT Ezybones monthly or at veterinary direction
230mg Lufenuron, 114mg Praziquantel, 136 ug Ivermectin.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.