A vet-formulated maintenance supplement to support liver function and repair.
Vetafarm's liverPro meal topper is composed of concentrated milk thistle extract, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E for ultimate support of liver recovery in dogs and cats. May be used to during and after liver disease, or as a maintenance supplement to support the control of destructive liver enzymes that may cause liver dysfunction, particularly in older pets.
- Concentrated milk thistle extract and vitamin C support liver function and repair.
- Naturally flavored and microfined for easy application.
- One bottle supplies up to 450 pumps
- Great for pets who have undergone an extensive medication treatment
- Controls destructive liver enzymes that may cause liver dysfunction
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
|Before use: Gently shake bottle, then aim nozzle in bin and pump 3-5 times to prime pump with correct dose of powder. Once primed, aim nozzle at food and dispense pumps as per directions below. Gently shake before each use.|
|Spray food with 2 pumps of liverpro per 5kg bodyweight.|
|Active liver complaint: Provide once daily for 3 weeks or until complaint is resolved.|
|Liver Maintenance: Provide twice weekly for 3 weeks.|
|50g Package contains approx 450 pumps|
|125mg/g Silymarin, 82.5mg/g stabilized vitamin C.|
Size per Bottle
50 g (1.75 oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.