Chill out! L-Tryptophan and Thiamine assist in the management of stress & anxiety.
B-Calm Chews are composed of a revolutionary blend of ingredients to assist dogs during times of stress such as travel, relocation, separation anxiety and/or to combat stress caused by noise pollution such as fireworks displays. This non-drowsy daily dietary supplement chew is also beneficial for geriatric animals that suffer from night-time stress and barking episodes.
- L-Tryptophan and Thiamine to assist in the management and reduction of stress and anxiety in companion canines
- Non drowsy, non sedative action to help combat anxiety and stress naturally
- Flavored with fresh Australian Lamb, Chicken and Kangaroo
- No artificial binders, colors or flavors
- Grain free
- Formulated by veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Proudly made in Australia; imported
Provide 1 chew per 22 lbs of bodyweight daily. It is recommended that dogs receive B-Calm on an ongoing basis for best results in anxiety and stress management.
B vitamin (thiamine 1mg/chew)
Other Ingredients: Kangaroo meat, ovine plasma, chicken, sorbic acid, sorbitol, vegetable oil.
20 chews, 60 chews, and 120 chews (2 x 60 chews pack)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.