The ultimate daily chews with New Zealand green lipped mussle & glucosamine for optimum joint support.
FlexJoint daily flavored chew supplements are veterinary-developed for the aid in hip and joint relief in all dogs. It's grain-free formula assists with relief from debilitating arthritic symptoms in dogs, particularly older ones, and also helps with their overall mobility.
- May assist animals suffering from osteoarthritis, joint pain and reduced mobility.
- Glucosamine provides the nutritional components for joint/hip function and repair
- Green Lipped Mussel aids in the reduction of inflammation and joint function
- Assists with relief from debilitating arthritic symptoms in dogs
- Does not contain artificial binders, colors or flavors
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
|Starting Dose: Provide 1 chew per 22 lbs of bodyweight, once daily for the first 4 weeks.|
|Maintenance Dose: Provide 1 chew per 22 lbs of bodyweight every second day.|
|2-11lbs = half a chew | 11-22lbs = 1 chew | 22-44lbs = 2 chews | 44-65lbs = 3 chews|
|Note: Dogs of a breed with predisposed joint problems may be provided with the maintenance dose from any age. Dogs with severe osteoarthritic symptoms may receive above starting dose as ongoing therapy.|
Glucosamine sulphate (375mg/2.5g chew)
New Zealand green lipped mussel (500mg/2.5g chew)
Inactive Ingredients: kangaroo meat, ovine plasma, chicken, sorbic acid, sorbitol, vegetable oil.
20 chews, 60 chews, and 120 chews (2 x 60 chews pack)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.