Origins Fluffy Bath Shampoo provides small animals with a naturally scented, gentle cleansing wash.
Regular bathing keeps your pet's coat free of dirt, fungus, and odors, while supporting skin and coat condition. With the inclusion of tea tree oil, Fluffy Bath Shampoo provides small animals with a naturally scented, gentle and thorough clean. Fluffy Bath Shampoo is easy to lather into the coats of small animals, making the bathing process as stress-free as possible.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from the leaves of the Australian tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia). When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial and is commonly used to treat skin conditions such as acne in humans. The components of tea tree oil may assist in reducing bacteria and fungus, relieve dryness and so the allergic skin reactions by decreasing redness and inflammation.
- provides small animals with a naturally scented, gentle and thorough clean
- easy to lather into the coats of small animals
- contains the essential oil, Tea Tree Oil
- assists in reducing bacteria and fungus
- decreases skin inflammation
- formulated by vets
- proudly made in Australia; imported
Gently wet your pet’s coat. Softly massage a small amount of Fluffy Bath Shampoo into their coat, rinse with warm water and towel dry.
Shampooing should not be performed more frequently than once per month, unless otherwise directed by your veterinarian. If more frequent cleansing is desired, try Origins Dusting & Bathing Powder in between washes.
Contains natural oils from tea tree.
100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.