A quick and effective treatment of mites and lice; designed for both your pet and their environment.
Vetafarm developed Origins Insect & Mite Spray to provide quick and easy treatment of mites and lice and the animal environment. It contains the active ingredients Permethrin; which is responsible for the instant knockdown effect, Methoprene; which is a growth regulator for all life stages of insects and mites which prevents the growth of insects for up to 6 weeks and Piperonyl Butoxide which is a synergist (increases the effectiveness of the pesticide).
Mites can cause skin irritation, itchiness, powdery and flaky deposits and sometimes scabs. A severe infestation can result in other health issues such as anaemia and immune system issues. When treating for external parasites it is important to also treat the environment (e.g. cages and enclosures, huts, logs) to prevent re-infestation and kill any mites that may be hiding in these areas.
- quick and easy treatment of mites and lice for your pet and its environment
- contains active ingredients Permethrin, Methoprene, and Piperonyl Butoxide
- provides instant knockdown effect
- contains growth regulator for all life stages of insects and mites
- prevents growth for up to 6 weeks
- formulated by vets
- proudly made in Australia; imported
(a) To control rabbit and rodent mite (Trixacarus caviae) and Lice (Anoplura spp.) spray directly onto animal by holding spray 30-40cm (12-16 in) from animal. Depending on animal size, use from 1 spray (mouse) to 10 sprays (rabbit).
(b) Environment: Spray animal environment thoroughly. One application should give up to 6 weeks protection.
6.25g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
1.25g/L Permethrin (40:60)
250 mL (8.5 fl oz)
500 mL (16.9 fl oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.