Origins Vita-C Tablets have been formulated to supplement the diet of guinea pigs with vitamin C to improve health and prevent disease.
Origins Vita-C Tablets have been formulated to supplement the diet of guinea pigs with vitamin C as well as a range of other vitamins. Vita-C Tablets are easily added to water and maintains the required amount of vitamin C throughout the day. Vitamin C supplementation is not necessary for guinea pigs that are fed Cavy Origins.
Why is Vitamin C important?
Vitamin C is required for many processes in the body such as collagen production (a component in bones, skin, ligaments and blood vessels) and immune system maintenance.
Guinea pigs cannot produce their own vitamin C and must consume it in their diet.
Scurvy is a nutritional disease caused by a deficiency of vitamin C in the diet. Symptoms of scurvy may include loss of appetite, depression, lameness, poor coat condition, sore joints, and nasal discharge. Prevention of scurvy is simple by providing the correct levels of vitamin C.
- contains vitamin C as well as a range of other vitamins
- easily added to water
- maintains required amount of vitamin C throughout the day
- supports collagen production and immune system maintenance
- prevents nutritional diseases such as Scurvy
- formulated by vets
- proudly made in Australia; imported
Add 1 soluble tablet to 500mL of drinking water.
Change water daily.
May be used in conjunction with other dietary supplements. Vitamin C supplementation is not required if guinea pigs are being fed Cavy Origins.
150 mg Vitamin C
500 IU Vitamin A
250 µg Vitamin B1
600µg Vitamin B2
2.5 mg Vitamin B3
600 µg Vitamin B5
200µg Vitamin B6
120 µg Vitamin B9
60 IU Vitamin D3
1.25 mg Vitamin E
500 µg Vitamin K
50 tablets (4 oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.