Supports daily wellbeing, providing nutrients essential for bone, coat, brain, and immune function.
Lovebites Predamax meal topper is an extraordinary supplement that supports dogs and cats fed on raw meat where essential vitamins, minerals and calcium that may be lacking in the diet. Formulated by Australian vets and nutritionists, Predamax is the ultimate daily well-being product which offers support for bones, coat, eyes, brain, and immune function.
- Provides necessary nutrients essential for bone, coat, brain, and immune function
- Essential vitamins, minerals and dual source of Calcium for animals fed on raw diets
- Naturally flavored and microfined for easy application
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
|Before use: Gently shake bottle, then aim nozzle in bin and pump 3-5 times to prime pump with correct dose of powder. Once primed, aim nozzle at food and dispense pumps as per directions below. Gently shake before each use.|
|Adult Maintenance: Spray food with 2 pumps of Predamax per 11 lbs of bodyweight once daily.|
|Growing, lactating or pregnant animal dose: Spray food with 4 pumps of Predamax per 11 lbs of bodyweight once daily.|
Ingredients (Per 2.2 lbs)
|Calcium 236g, Phosphorus 105 g, Vitamin A 690,000 IU, Vitamin D3 70,000 IU, Vitamin E 145 mg, Vitamin B1 320 mg, Vitamin B2 610 mg, Vitamin B6 200 mg, Vitamin B12 0.7 mg, Pantothenate 680 mg, Niacin 2100 mg, Folic Acid 10 mg, Choline Bitartrate 15 mg, Salt 37 g, Iodine 53.2 mg, Iron 1320 mg, Cobalt 13.8 mg, Magnesium 1280 mg, Manganese 186 mg, Zinc 221 mg.|
Size per Bottle
50 g (1.75 oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering supplements or health treatments that are needed in a timely manner
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST, although we may do so at our own discretion
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.